Museum Passes Available to KFL Patrons
KFL offers patrons passes to seven museums, courtesy of the Friends of the Kennebunk Free Library. For more information and to reserve passes, please e-mail us or call the library at 207-985-2173.
Brick Store Museum
Summer Hours: Mon. closed; Tues. 10-5; Wed. 10-5; Thurs. 10-5; Friday 10-5; Saturday 10-4; Sunday 12-4. Click here for full details on summer hours including holidays.
2 passes issued per day
2 adults and 4 children (up to 18) allowed per pass
Includes free access to the Family Backpack Program
Brick Store Museum website
Children's Museum & Theatre of Maine
Summer Hours: Tuesday through Sunday 10-5; also open on certain Mondays. Click here for full details on summer hours including Monday hours and holidays.
KFL's pass to the Children's Museum & Theatre of Maine is made possible by the Friends of the Library. The pass entitles the holder to a 50% discount on admission for up to four (4) people. Regular admission is $10 per person.
Guidelines for use:
- Children under the age of 18 months are admitted FREE
- Redeem your pass at the museum’s main desk
- Pass must be used on the date specified
- only one KFL pass will be issued per day, and
- passes are available on a first come, first served basis
Maine State Park Passes
Click here for summer hours.
KFL offers patrons free vehicle season passes to the state parks in Maine; each admits a driver and up to 16 occupants. The Library hopes that by providing park passes, our patrons will be more able to enjoy the great state of Maine.
Guidelines for use:
- Passes may be checked out for up to three days with no renewals
- Passes are to be returned to the Library at the end of the third day
- Passes are subject to availability
- Passes cannot be reserved. However, we will hold the pass for a couple of hours so that the patron may pick it up.
- To ensure that pass will be returned in a timely manner for others to use, a $5 fee will be assessed for each day late that the pass is returned late.
- The pass cannot be used toward camping in Maine State Park campgrounds, and it is not accepted at will Baxter State Park, Allagash Wilderness Waterway, Penobscot River Corridor, Penobscot Narrows Observatory, Maine Wildlife Park, Peacock Beach, Scarborough Beach and Acadia National Park.
Portland Museum of Art
Winter Hours (through May 26): Mon. closed; Tues. closed; Wed. 10-6; Thurs. 10-8; Friday 10-8; Saturday 10-6; Sunday 10-6
Summer Hours (May 27 through October 31): Mon. 10-6; Tues. 10-6; Wed. 10-6; Thurs. 10-8; Friday 10-8; Saturday 10-6; Sunday 10-6 Mon
Click here for full details on hours.
KFL's pass to the Portland Museum of Art is made possible by the Friends of the Library.
Guidelines for use:
- Free entry for no more than two adults and up to six children per day.
- May be used for individuals or families
- Adults are considered to be those aged 18 and over
- Children under six are admitted FREE
- Only one KFL pass will be issued per day
- Redeem pass at the museum’s main desk
- Free museum admission on Friday evenings,4-8 PM
- The pass must be used on the date specified
Summer Hours (May 25 through October 14): Open Daily, 10 - 4:30 (last tour); The observatory is open until 8:00 on Thursdays in July and August. Click here for full details on hours.
The pass entitles the holder to one free admission. The library can offer up to two passes per day.
The Portland Observatory
Seashore Trolley Museum
Summer Hours: Open daily 10 to 5 (last trolley at 4:15) from Memorial Day to Columbus Day; also open weekends in early May and late October. Click here full details on hours.
KFL's pass to the Seashore Trolley Musueum is made possible by the Friends of the Library.
The pass entitles the bearer and immediate family (up to 5 people total) to a 50% discount on admission and rides.
Only one KFL pass will be issued per day.
The pass is not valid for certain special museum events. Please call the library or the museum for specifics.
Strawbery Banke Museum
Summer Hours (May 1 through 31): Daily from 10 to 5. Click here for full details on hours.
KFL's pass to Strawbery Banke Museum is made possible by the Friends of the Library.
Guidelines for Use:
Free entry for 2 Adults (18+) and up to 4 Children (5-17). Always free for under 5.
Two passes will be issued each day.