22nd Edition Road Race - Registration Coming Soon!
July 12, 2019Our 5K Run/Walk race route travels through scenic Downtown Kennebunk, Maine, and benefits the Kennebunk Free Library.
The race has grown since its start in 1998 with under 75 participants-now we're eclipsing 600! The Kennebunk community rallies around this event with sponsorships, donating race day needs and by providing raffle items and services. Prizes are awarded to the first man and woman to finish in each of 6 age categories. Certificates of completion with finish times are available.
Active Duty Military and Seniors who are 65+ by race day and preregister online receive a discount.
All participants receive:
- Free supper to registered participants (small fee for others).
- Beer & Wine tent (with positive ID).
- Fabulous goodie bags and T-shirts to the first 200 registrants.
- Incredible raffles for items & services.
- Outdoor showers.
- Free outdoor concert by the Kennebunk River Band.
- Massage therapists for adult race participants.
Race Route Map
The 5K route wends its way through downtown Kennebunk and nearby neighborhoods. There are volunteers on course to guide you, two water stops, on-route bicycle support with cell phones, professional timing and an after race supper provided by Federal Jacks. Don't forget your dollars for raffle prizes and beer tent purchases!