The 20h Edition Library Race
Friday, July 14, 2017
Our 5K Run/Walk race route travels through scenic Downtown Kennebunk, Maine, and benefits the Kennebunk Free Library.
The race has grown since its start in 1998 with under 75 participants-now we're nearing 600! The Kennebunk community rallies around this event with sponsorships, donating race day needs and by providing raffle items and services. Prizes are awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall winners in the Men's and Women's divisions for walking and running. Certificates of completion with finish times are available.
Active Duty Military and Seniors who are 65+ by race day and preregister online receive a discount.
All participants receive:
- Free supper to registered participants (small fee for others).
- Beer & Wine tent (with positive ID).
- Fabulous goodie bags and T-shirts to the first 250 registrants.
- Incredible raffles for items & services.
- Outdoor showers.
- Free outdoor concert by the Kennebunk River Band.
- Massage therapists for adult race participants.
ALL THE PICTURES! from 2016